Nearly all of my couples say
“We have never done this before, we don’t know what to ask for, or what to expect”
As your wedding photographer I can cover your day, but are you using all of the services you can have by hiring a professional? Are you even being offered them?
Here are just a few ideas to that I can include alongside your wedding photography coverage
Working with fellow professionals to produce something extra special
- Pre-wedding shoot (engagement shoot)
- Family portrait sessions
- For your eyes only boudoir shoots
- Shooting the evening event formally, with studio equipment at your venue... Perfect for shots of your relatives and friends when they are all dressed up!
- Private formal bride and groom studio session after the wedding day
- Trash the dress shoots
- On location shoots, after the wedding - for that extra special something!
I can put you in touch with a selection of real artists,
who can paint your portrait using my photography as a starting point. After you have discussed your painting with the artist, I will do all of the preparation photography for your artist on the wedding day. I have a pool of artists I work with who offer a wide range of styles
I hope you are seeing that my approach is quite different. I am always looking for new exciting ways to explore photography and imagery. I would love to discuss your ideas. Contact me
us to find out more, and check if I am available for your wedding. Remember – I only cover one wedding a weekend, and it is strictly first come first serve
Enquire about booking me to shoot your wedding
Alternatively, you can e-mail me at: email@example.com
You can call me in my studio: 01522 253203 or, if you are outside of the UK: 0044 1522 253203